Behavioral health can affect your overall health. We want to help you get quality care you need. Behavioral health services can help those facing:
- Mental health conditions
- Substance abuse
Behavioral Health Crisis Line
The Behavioral Health Crisis Line is a twenty-four (24) hour crisis intervention and stabilization service. Any member having a psychiatric or behavioral health crisis can call the Behavioral Health Crisis Line. A Behavioral Health Crisis Line worker is sent to provide a face-to-face screening. These workers are qualified mental health professionals.
Call: 1-800-345-9049 (available 24 hours a day; 7 hours a week)
TTY: 1-866-794-0374 (available 24 hours a day; 7 hours a week)
When to contact the Behavioral Health Crisis Line:
- Talking about feelings of hopelessness
- Experiencing high levels of anxiety or agitation
- Increasing risky behaviors or substance abuse
- Suicidal and/or homicidal thoughts
Behavioral Health Overview
The type of service you might need depends on your personal situation. We can help you find out what services are covered. You do not need a referral for a provider that is in our plan network.
What Is Covered?
Some of the covered services we offer include:
- Alcohol or drug treatments
- Care during a hospital stay
- Community-based behavioral health services
- Crisis services
- Day treatment at a hospital
- Intensive outpatient program
- Medication assisted treatment
- Outpatient services, such as medication management, therapy and counseling
- Residential treatment of substance abuse
What Is Not Covered?
Examples of services this plan does not cover are:
- Experimental procedures or non-drug therapies
- Services from non-licensed providers
To learn more about behavioral health services, see the Member Handbook on the Forms & Documents page.