Find a Provider
The Blue Cross Community Health PlansSM network is made up of doctors, specialists and hospitals that can provide medical services to you. Your primary care provider (PCP) is your personal doctor who will give you most of your care. They may also send you to other providers if you need special care. With Blue Cross Community Health Plans, you can pick your PCP. You can have one PCP for your whole family or you can choose other PCPs for each family member.
To find a PCP, please use our Provider Finder®
Keep in Mind
- There are zero co-pays ($0) when you use in-network providers.
- Check with a provider to make sure that they are in network before you get care. If you choose to see a doctor who is not part of our network, you will have to pay for the service(s). Except in an emergency, BCCHP does not cover care received from out-of-network providers.
- You may need approval for some services before you are treated. This is called "prior-authorization." BCCHP may not cover the service(s) if you do not get approval.
If you want to change your PCP, or need help finding a doctor, call Member Services at 1-877-860-2837 (TTY/TDD 711).
For Members with Medical Coverage through BCCHP
You must choose a PCP when you join the plan. There's also a wide selection of specialists. The Provider Finder® makes it easy to find a doctor or hospital in your area. Select the link below to open a new browser window. Search for providers. When you're done, close that window and keep viewing this site.
- Search Provider Finder® (online search)
- Download a print version of the Provider Directory. Please note: This is a large file; it may take longer to download depending on your Internet connection speed.
- Dental coverage is available through DentaQuest®. Visit their website to find dentists.
- Vision coverage is available through Davis Vision®. Visit their website to find vision providers.
For Managed Long Term Supports and Services (MLTSS) Members
As an MLTSS member, you have access to specialized care through your Blue Cross Community Health Plans coverage. When searching for providers, make sure you select a Provider Type or Specialty to narrow your search. This way, you can exclusively view provider types that fit your needs. This may include:
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Home Health Agencies
- Adult Daycare
- Supportive Living Facilities
Select the link below to open a new browser window. Search for providers. When you're done, close that window and keep viewing this site.