Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois has partnered with Centauri Health Solutions®* for the Best Benefits Program. This program can help if you’re having trouble applying for Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI). A trained Disability Specialist will help you with:
- Disability screening
- Submission of the on-line disability application
- Coordination of the mandatory SSA interview
- Requesting and collecting medical records
- Submission of all forms and disability evidence
- Follow up with the SSA to get approval
- Full appeal and hearing support. If denied, with a non-attorney representative
- Follow up with the state or county to confirm correct Medicaid category of aid
These programs can help lower your health care costs and better organize your care.
There is no cost for you to use the Best Benefits Program. To get started, call 1-866-879-0988. Ask about the program and a Best Benefits specialist will help you.
* Centauri Health Solutions, Inc., is an independent company contracted by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois to provide the Best Benefits Program.