We know that recovering from a natural disaster is never easy. For our members living or traveling in these impacted areas, your BCBSIL Customer Service representatives are ready to help you:
- Find a doctor or hospital (excludes Medicare Supplement Insurance Plan members)
- Refill a prescription if you have Prime Therapeutics®*
- Coordinate or transition your care
- Get a BCBSIL member ID card
Important Phone Numbers
If you don't have your BCBSIL member ID card, you can either:
- Print a temporary card on Blue Access for MembersSM (BAMSM), or
- Call your plan's Customer Service number. Provide either your Social Security Number or your name and date of birth so that our customer advocates can help you.
Individual and Family Insurance
(If you bought your insurance through BCBSIL, an agent or the Health Insurance Marketplace)
Medicare Supplement Insurance Plan
We are open 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. CT, Monday through Friday.
Blue Cross Community Health PlansSM
Blue Cross Community MMAI (Medicare-Medicaid Plan)SM
Call the Customer Service number on your member ID card