At Blue Cross Community Health Plans your health and well-being is our top priority. We want to help you stay informed and get the care you need.
We want to make sure you get Medicaid services during the COVID-19 outbreak. BCCHP has loosened some requirements for services. If you have any questions about your plan and what’s covered, call Member Services.
All calls are at no cost:
- Your PCP: The number is located on the front of your member ID card.
- Member Services 1-877-860-2837 (TTY/TDD 711): For all general questions about benefits. and services.
- 24/7 Nurseline 1-888-343-2697 (TDD 711): For health-related questions.
- Care Coordination Team 1-855-334-4780 (TDD 711): Support for getting food, housing and other specialized needs.
Now Is the Time – Protect Yourself and Others
Vaccines are at no cost to Illinoisans. Plus, with BCCHP you can get a free ride to a vaccine site.
Don’t wait, get your vaccine:
- Build protection in your body to fight COVID-19
- Slow the spread of the virus
- Return to our pre-COVID-19 lives
Vaccines are at no cost to Illinoisans. Plus, with BCCHP, you can get a free ride to the vaccine site. See Transportation Services to learn how to schedule a ride.
See how to get started. Read vaccine FAQs with Your Guide to Getting Vaccinated in Illinois.
For older adults, learn about safety information here.
You can also watch this video from our Chief Medical Officer. This can help address your concerns about COVID-19 vaccines.
For more information about COVID-19, please visit: