We know that recovering from a natural disaster is never easy. For our members living or traveling in these impacted areas, your Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois (BCBSIL) Customer Service representatives are ready to help you:
- Find a doctor or hospital (excludes Medicare Supplement Insurance Plan members)
- Refill a prescription if you have Prime Therapeutics®*
- Coordinate or transition your care
- Get a BCBSIL member ID card
Mental health is just as important as physical health
Care from a mental health expert can help you manage your emotions and deal with traumatic events.
For information on your health care benefits, call the number on your member ID card. We’re here to help.
You can also call the national Disaster Distress Helpline at 1-800-985-5990 for help.
Important Phone Numbers
If you don't have your BCBSIL member ID card, you can either:
- Print a temporary card on Blue Access for MembersSM (BAMSM), or
- Call your plan's Customer Service number. Provide either your Social Security Number or your name and date of birth so that our customer advocates can help you.
Individual and Family Insurance
(If you bought your insurance through BCBSIL, an agent or the Health Insurance Marketplace)
Medicare Supplement Insurance Plan
We are open 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. CT, Monday through Friday.
Blue Cross Community Health PlansSM
Blue Cross Community MMAI (Medicare-Medicaid Plan)SM
Call the Customer Service number on your member ID card.