We value our business relationships with each and every one of the providers who are already participating in our Preferred Provider Option (PPO), Blue Choice PPOSM, Blue Choice PreferredSM, Blue Choice SelectSM, and Blue High Performance Network® (BlueHPN®) networks. We are also pleased to welcome new providers on board.
Fee schedules—BCBSIL’s Schedule of Maximum Allowances—are a key component of your contractual relationship with BCBSIL, and we want to help ensure that you always have the most up-to-date information.
- To review BCBSIL’s Schedule of Maximum Allowances for PPO and Blue Choice PPO providers, you must submit a Fee Schedule Request Form to BCBSIL via fax, along with a signed Confidentiality Agreement.
- Significant changes to the physician fee schedules are included in the Blue Review provider newsletter.
- Specific code changes and annual and quarterly fee schedule updates can be obtained by downloading and submitting a Fee Schedule Request Form.
- Professional providers participating in our PPO and Blue Choice PPO networks may use the Fee Schedule Listing tool on the Availity® Provider Portal to submit electronic requests and receive the contracted price allowance for specific codes.
National Drug Code (NDC) Reimbursement Schedule
Contracted providers may obtain the NDC Reimbursement Schedule through Blue Access for ProvidersSM. To view the NDC Reimbursement Schedule, register or log in to Blue Access for Providers.
Action Required: Strengthening Your Password Security
We’re making Blue Access for Providers more secure. Only users with an active user ID and password who currently use Blue Access for Providers to view the National Drug Code Reimbursement Schedule should take these steps between May 2 and June 30, 2022, to maintain your existing password:
- Log in with your existing user ID and password. Going forward, Blue Access for Providers will continue to recognize this password when you sign in.
- Choose new challenge questions and answers when prompted.
If you don’t take these steps, you’ll need to reset your password after June 30. Need help? Call our Internet Help Desk at 888-706-0583.
Availity is a trademark of Availity, LLC, a separate company that operates a health information network to provide electronic information exchange services to medical professionals. Availity provides administrative services to BCBSIL. BCBSIL makes no endorsement, representations or warranties regarding any products or services provided by third party vendors such as Availity. If you have any questions about the products or services provided by such vendors, you should contact the vendor(s) directly.