HMO of Illinois Product Overview
HMO of IL offers the health care benefit coverage members want and need.
HMO members receive Primary Care Physician (PCP) coordinated care.
- Knows and understands your healthcare needs
- Is informed about your medical history
- Provides basic medical care
- Prescribes medication
- Coordinates care and treatment with specialists and provides appropriate referrals
Additionally, you'll enjoy:
- Choice of a PCP from a large network of contracting HMO medical groups/independent practice associations
- No claim forms
- Flexible plan design options with deductible/coinsurance and copay features
Members have access to a range of benefits with the HMO of IL product.
- Doctor office visits
- Preventive care and wellness services for children and adults such as:
- Routine physicals
- Tests and screenings for breast and cervical cancer, prostate and colon cancer
- Outpatient surgery and diagnostic tests
- Outpatient and inpatient hospital services and treatments
- Maternity care
- Mental health and substance abuse (inpatient and outpatient)
- Rehabilitative therapy (such as physical, speech and occupational)
- Other coverage and discounts on services such as:
- Emergency care
- Out-of-area coverage (traveling/temporarily living out of state
- Vision exams at the cost of an office visit copayment and discounts on lenses, frames and permanent contact lenses, vision correction surgery and disposable contact lenses
- Discounts on hearing aids
- Discounts on chiropractic care, acupuncture and massage therapy and health and wellness products
- Prescription drug card benefit with 90-day supply for maintenance medications
HMO of IL offers one of the largest provider networks of primary care physicians (PCPs), specialists and hospitals in the state.