The BlueCare Dental HMO program covers nine categories of dental services, allowing employers to recognize a greater cost benefit while encouraging members to maintain good dental health at additional savings.
- Diagnostic & Preventive Services
- Miscellaneous Services
- Restorative Services
- General Services
- Endodontic Services
- Periodontic Services
- Oral Surgery Services
- Crowns, Inlays/Onlays Services
- Prosthodontic Services
- Orthodontics (children and adults)
In an emergency, members can receive care from any provider. Only services for palliative care (treatment for the relief of pain) will be covered. When emergency care treatment is received from a dentist other than their general dentist, members will pay the full amount up front and will be reimbursed up to a maximum of $50. If emergency care is received from their general dentist, members are responsible for a copay.
2024 BlueCare Dental HMO Mid-Market Group Summary of Dental Benefits
- BlueCare Dental Plan HMO 710 (English | Spanish)
- BlueCare Dental Plan HMO 730 (English | Spanish
- BlueCare Dental Plan HMO 810 (English | Spanish
- BlueCare Dental Plan HMO 830 (English | Spanish
All information represents an overview of coverage. It's not a complete list of what is covered or excluded. Information is subject to change. The full terms of coverage are located in the insurance policy.
Contact your Blue Cross and Blue Shield representative with questions at any time.