BlueCare Dental ConnectionSM
Good dental care can give you more than just a good smile. Research shows a potential link between oral health and many medical conditions including heart disease, stroke, diabetes and premature birth. That's why Blue Cross and Blue Shield is pleased to introduce BlueCare Dental Connection, a proactive approach that protects more than just teeth.
If you are a dental member, BlueCare Dental Connection provides online tools and information to help you make important decisions about your dental care. By accessing the Dental Wellness Center® * you can:
- Ask licensed dentists dental-related questions through Ask A Dentist
- Locate a network general dentist or specialist with Provider Finder®
- Determine approximate dental fees in the marketplace with Dental Cost AdvisorTM (requires secure log in to Blue Access for MembersSM)
- Get educational information on a wide range of dental topics, including pediatric care, prevention, treatments and dental diseases.
If you are a member with either Employer Offered dental benefits or Employer Offered medical and dental benefits, you can access the online features of BlueCare Dental Connection by logging in to Blue Access for Members.
* Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois (BCBSIL) is providing access to the Dental Wellness Center website as a courtesy, as part of its BlueCare Dental Connection program. The content on the Dental Wellness Center website is provided by go2dental.com, Inc. (go2dental.com). BCBSIL and go2dental.com are separate companies. BCBSIL assumes no liability or responsibility for damage or injury to persons or property arising from the use of any product, information, idea, or instruction contained on the Dental Wellness Center website; go2dental.com is solely responsible for the content and any advice given on its website. If you have any questions or comments regarding the Dental Wellness Center website, you should direct them to go2dental.com.
Please note: The information provided by the BlueCare Dental Connection program is not a substitute for professional health care. For personal medical guidance, please consult your dentist and/or physician. Coverage for treatments varies depending on the member's benefit plan. If you are a BCBSIL member and have questions about your health care plan benefits, check with your group benefits administrator or contact Customer Service at the number on the back of your member ID card.
This is only a brief description of some of the plan benefits. Not all benefits are offered by all Plans mentioned above. For more complete details, including benefits, limitations and exclusions, please refer to your certificate of coverage.