Community Participating Option (CPO)
(51-150 employees) (151+ employees)
- The CPO plan supports local employers, doctors and medical facilities in many communities.
- Members enjoy the convenience and security of local contracting doctors and hospitals.
- Members select a CPO network from which they can receive the highlight level of benefits for covered health care services.
- There's no need to select a primary care physician or obtain referrals to specialists.
- Members have the freedom to use contracting doctors and hospitals from the large PPO network.
- Members may use doctors and hospitals outside the network, but benefits will be paid at the lowest level.
- Members have access to national and international coverage.
- Doctor office visits
- Routine physical exams for adults and children
- Hospital and surgical care
- Outpatient surgery
- Diagnostic testing
- Maternity care
- Emergency care
Other Coverage Available
- Rehabilitative therapy (speech, physical and occupational)
- Private duty nursing
- Chiropractic services
- Ambulance services
- Naprapathic services
- Vision Discount Program
- Hearing Aid Discount Program
Prescription Drug Coverage
- Prescription drug card benefit with mail service for maintenance medications
Blue Care Connection®
- Utilization and case management
- Special Beginnings®' maternity program