BlueChoice® Product Summary
Available to groups of 151+ members.
- Combines the flexibility of a PPO with the wide range of benefits of an HMO.
- Members can choose to direct their care through their primary care physician (PCP) to receive in-network benefits.
- Members may choose a doctor of their choice without a referral from their PCP, but benefits will be paid at the out-of-network level and higher out-of-pocket for the member.
Search for Doctors and Hospitals
Preventive Care Benefits
- Physical exams for adults and children
- Immunizations for adults and children
- Routine screenings such as mammograms, pap smears, cholesterol testing
- Well-child care
Physician and Hospital Benefits
- Diagnostic testing
- Hospital and surgical care
- Outpatient Surgery
- Emergency care benefits
- Maternity care
Women's Health Benefits
- Routine gynecological care
- Access to OB/GYN and Certified Nurse-Midwife as woman's secondary PCP
- Breast cancer screenings
- Cervical cancer screenings
- Maternal and neonatal care
Other Covered Services
- Mental health and substance abuse treatment
- Chiropractic services (check your specific plan for details)
- Chronic pain management
- Rehabilitative Therapy (physical, speech and occupational)
- Chronic disease management programs
- Vision Care (benefits will vary)
- Hearing Aid Discount Program
- Prescription drug benefits with mail service for maintenance medications