If you're at least 12 weeks pregnant, your doctor can likely tell you the sex of your baby. That is, if you really want to know.
Techniques to find out if it's a boy or a girl
- 70% right in your 11th week
- 99% right by your 12th week
- Most often right by your 13th week
Even after week 13, don't count on ultrasounds to be foolproof. Babies don't always sit still when they're having their picture taken.
- Most often tells you correctly if it's a boy or a girl
- Can sometimes cause miscarriage
- Is used for genetic testing; not used just to tell the sex of a baby
[references] Copyright © 2010 LimeHealth