If you’re not a member of the media, please call 800-654-7385 to be directed to the appropriate area.
You can also send us a secure message in Blue Access for MembersSM.
If you are a member of media with questions, please contact:
Dana Holmes at 312-653-1266
Colleen Miller at 312-653-6904
ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE FOR MEMBERS IMPACTED BY NATURAL DISASTERS
We know that recovering from a natural disaster is never easy. For our Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois (BCBSIL) members living or traveling in these impacted areas, your BCBSIL Customer Service Representatives are ready to help you:
- Find a doctor or hospital
- Refill a prescription if you have Prime Therapeutics*
- Coordinate or transition your care
- Get a member ID card
IMPORTANT PHONE NUMBERS
If you don't have your ID card, you can either:
- Print a temporary card on Blue Access for MembersSM (BAMSM), or
- Call your plan's Customer Service number. Provide either your Social Security number or your name and date of birth so that our customer advocates can help you.
|Individual and Family Insurance (if you bought your insurance through BCBSIL, an agent or the Health Insurance Marketplace)||1-800-538-8833|
|Blue Cross Community Health PlansSM||1-877-860-2837
|Blue Cross Community MMAI (Medicare-Medicaid Plan)SM||1-877-723-7702
|National BlueCard®||1-800-810-BLUE (2583)|
- For emergencies, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital.
- For non-emergencies, call Customer Service to find a doctor or health care professional in your network.
- Bring your BCBSIL member ID card with you when you get care.