Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois (BCBSIL) is proud to offer complimentary educational workshops to our provider community.
BCBSIL is committed to providing personalized one-on-one education to our valued providers. You will experience the maximum result from our training effectiveness which will foster satisfaction with BCBSIL.
In offering a variety of education workshops, providers are allowed to choose based on their own office or individual needs.
For complete course description and to register, please select any of the courses below.
Be a Superhero with the Right Health Care Knowledge!
Attend a complimentary workshop.
Learn what’s new at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois (BCBSIL). Our Provider Network Relations team is offering specialized workshops for independently contracted providers.
During the workshop you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Meet your assigned Professional Provider Network Consultant (PNC)
- Participate in a question and answer session on topics that are important to you
- Attend a breakout session on topics such as iExchange®, eviCore, Reporting On-Demand, credentialing, Behavioral Health and much more
Workshop Dates and Locations
We hope to see you at one of the workshops listed below. Sessions are offered from 9 a.m. to noon on multiple dates around Illinois. Light refreshments will be provided.
- May 17 — Mt. Vernon, IL at Drury Inn & Suites
- June 22 — New Lenox, IL at Silver Cross Hospital
- June 27 — Aurora, IL at Rush-Copley Heart Institute
- July 19 — Arlington Heights, IL at Northwest Community Hospital
- Sept. 14 — East Peoria, IL at Par-A-Dice Hotel
Space is limited, so we encourage you to sign up now for your preferred workshop date and time.
iExchange is a trademark of Medecision, Inc., a separate company that offers collaborative health care management solutions for payers and providers. BCBSIL makes no endorsement, representations or warranties regarding any products or services offered by third party vendors such as Availity and Medecision. If you have any questions about the products or services offered by such vendors, you should contact the vendor(s) directly.