Don't Miss Out on Our ICD-10 Testing Readiness Webinars
Posted July 17, 2015
You’ve improved your documentation to support better coding. Your staff is trained and ready to submit claims with ICD-10 codes. You’ve checked with your software vendor, installed ICD-10 software and confirmed with your billing service or clearinghouse to ensure they’re ready to submit claims on your behalf. So you’re done, right? No, not yet.
Testing is Critical to Successful Implementation
End-to-end testing of electronic claims with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois (BCBSIL) is a step you can’t afford to skip. The test environment is the best place to encounter and resolve potential issues. Choosing NOT to test could be costly to your practice. Why? Because, as of the Oct. 1, 2015, compliance deadline, claims without valid ICD-10 codes, as required, will not be accepted by BCBSIL.
Join Us for an ICD-10 Testing Readiness Webinar
It’s a fact: ICD-10 will soon become a day-to-day reality. Unfortunately, we’re hearing that many providers are not taking action to prepare. To raise awareness about the importance of ICD-10 readiness, BCBSIL is hosting several online informational sessions this month and next.
We invite you to join us to learn more about:
- Advantages of testing (and consequences of not testing)
- Resources to help you and your staff get up to speed, if you’re not ready to test
- How to enroll to participate in testing with BCBSIL
- Tips to help ensure a successful testing experience
- What to watch for on your testing summary and other reports
To register now for an ICD-10 Testing Readiness Webinar, select your preferred date and time from the list below:
- July 22, 2015 – 10 to 11 a.m., CT
- July 28, 2015 – 11 a.m. to noon, CT
- Aug. 3, 2015 – 1 to 2 p.m., CT
We believe that testing with BCBSIL will help you gain confidence in your ICD-10 readiness – and ours.