Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois (BCBSIL) offers health care plans with the choice, flexibility and affordable options that growing companies want. Employers can choose from a variety of plans that give members access to plenty of features and benefits.
- Blue PPO plans have a large, statewide PPO and are offered at the bronze, silver, gold and platinum level.
- Blue Choice Preferred PPOSM plans
- Blue Options PPOSM has a unique benefit plan tiered design that helps you control your care — and expenses. It's a lower-cost PPO choice with lower out-of-pocket costs when using doctors and hospitals in the Blue Choice OPT PPO network. The network covers the Chicago Metro area in Illinois with contracted providers in Cook, Lake, McHenry, DuPage, Kane, Grundy, Kankakee, Kendall and Will counties.
- Blue Precision HMOSM
Mid-Market and Large Groups
(51–150 Employees) (151+ Employees)
- Blue Choice Options PPOSM saves members money with a unique benefit plan tiered design that helps your employees control their care — and expenses. It's a lower-cost PPO choice with three tiers, so members can decide how much they pay for care. They save the most when using the Blue Choice OPT network. They pay the most when they visit out-of-network providers.
- Blue Choice Select PPOSM includes all the features of a PPO plan, such as a wide range of benefits and the flexibility for members to help control their care. There are no referrals required. The difference that sets Blue Choice Select PPO apart and makes it the right choice for your company is that it uses the Blue Choice PPOSM network — a select, more affordable network than the larger PPO network.
- BluePrint PPOSM gives you the flexibility to select the benefits that have the most value for employees, without added costs. Select from standard PPO plans and choose from a wide range of PPO deductibles, coinsurance and out-of-pocket maximums. For groups over 150 lives, you can choose an HMO network, with a choice of copay levels. If you choose the high-deductible BluePrint PPO you can offer a compatible Health Savings Account.
- Blue Advantage HMOSM can save employees and employers money. Its unique plan design focuses on value-based care and member satisfaction. Plan design options are flexible, with copay-only plans, plans with deductibles and coinsurance, and embedded and aggregate deductible options. Fully insured, cost plus and ASO funding type options are available.
- HMO Illinois® offers one of the largest provider networks of primary care physicians (PCPs), specialists and hospitals in the state. The plan is designed to offer members financial predictability with consistent copays and other out-of-pocket expenses. HMO Illinois features programs and tools to help members manage their health and make good health care choices.