The BlueCare Dental program covers nine categories of dental services, allowing employers to recognize a greater cost benefit while encouraging members to maintain good dental health at additional savings.
- Diagnostic & Preventive Services
- Miscellaneous Services
- Restorative Services
- General Services
- Endodontic Services
- Periodontic Services
- Oral Surgery Services
- Crowns, Inlays/Onlays Services
- Prosthodontic Services
- Orthodontics (children and adults)
In an emergency, members can receive care from any provider. Only services for palliative care (treatment for the relief of pain) will be covered. When emergency care treatment is received from a dentist other than their general dentist, members will pay the full amount up front and will be reimbursed up to a maximum of $50. If emergency care is received from their general dentist, members are responsible for a copay.
- The BlueCare Dental HMO Advantage
- BlueCare Dental HMO Provider Network
- 2023 BlueCare Dental HMO (Mid-Market)