With your Blue Cross Community MMAI coverage, you may be able to get Supplemental Benefits at no extra cost to you. These are sometimes called "Additional Benefits."
The Supplemental Benefits include:
- Cell Phone
- You may be able to get a cell phone if you have certain health conditions and do not have regular access to a phone.
- Comprehensive Dental Services
- You may be able to get a $800 allowance each year to help pay for dental services that would NOT otherwise be covered by Medicare or Medicaid. Learn more about the dental services covered by your plan.
- Meal Benefit
- If you have certain chronic conditions, you may be eligible for up to 14 meals after being released from the hospital.
- Over-the-Counter Drugs & Supplies, including personal health-related items
- The plan will pay up to $30 (plus $5 for shipping) per order for things like toothbrushes and toothpaste.
- This Fitness Club Membership is designed with low-impact classes to help you get or stay fit.
- You may be able to get an additional eyewear benefit of $130 towards non-standard frames every two years.
To learn more about Supplemental Benefits, see the Member Handbook .
Blue Cross®, Blue Shield® and the Cross and Shield Symbols are registered service marks of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association, an association of independent Blue Cross and Blue Shield Plans.
† SilverSneakers® is a wellness program owned and operated by Tivity Health, Inc., an independent company. Tivity Health and SilverSneakers® are registered trademarks or trademarks of Tivity Health, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries.
Living 365: Living365 is a wellness and condition guidance initiative offered by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois, a Division of Health Care Service Corporation, a Mutual Legal Reserve Company, an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.