Behavioral Health Services
Behavioral health can affect your overall health. We want to help you get quality care you need. Behavioral health services can help those facing
- Mental health conditions
- Substance abuse
The type of service you might need depends on your personal situation. We can help you find out what services are covered. You do not need a referral for a provider that is in our plan network.
What is covered?
Some of the covered services we offer include:
- Alcohol or drug treatments
- Care during a hospital stay
- Community-based behavioral health services
- Crisis services
- Day treatment at a hospital
- Intensive outpatient program
- Medication assisted treatment
- Outpatient services, such as medication management,therapy and counseling
- Residential treatment of substance abuse
What is not covered?
Examples of services this plan does not cover are:
- Experimental procedures or non-drug therapies
- Services from non-licensed providers
To learn more about behavioral health services, see the Member Handbook .