To recommend a physician to participate in the contracting provider network,
- Check that the physician is not already in the Provider Finder (or ask the provider about his/her network status).
- Complete the form below, an asterisk indicates a required field.
- It may take up to 90 days for the provider to be accepted into a network.
- Providers must meet all established credentialing requirements.
- Providers must agree to all contract provisions, policies and procedures.
- Your recommendation does not guarantee that the provider will be accepted into the network.