Boeing Employee Assistance Program and Solutions for Living
Through this Boeing Program, you may receive up to 6 counseling sessions at no cost (per member, per issue, per year). All active employees and their dependents are eligible for EAP regardless of medical plan election.
Through EAP, you can address:
- Emotional and mental health concerns like difficulty sleeping and changes in appetite
- Relationship issues like couples problems, divorce and domestic violence
- Alcohol or substance use disorder treatment
- Workplace-related concerns like work/life balance or conflict with a coworker
- Coping with chronic illnesses
- Grief and loss of loved ones
Solutions for Living gives you access to:
- Initial legal consultation of up to 30 minutes and discounted attorney services
- Financial consultation of up to 30 minutes with a certified public accountant or other licensed professional
- Telephonic counseling for debt issues, retirement planning, family budgeting and more
- Assistance with child care and adult/eldercare and more
Visit www.achievesolutions.net/boeing or call 866-719-5788.
Beacon Health Options is an independent company that administers the Employee Assistance Program and its website at www.achievesolutions.net/boeing. Beacon Health Options contracts directly with Boeing and does not provide Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois products or services. Beacon Health is solely responsible for the products and services it offers.