Behavioral Health Services
Behavioral health services can help those facing mental health conditions, substance abuse or a behavioral health crisis.
The type of service you might need depends on your personal situation. Call Member Services at 1-877-860-2837 (TTY/TDD 711) and we can help you find out what services are covered. You do not need a referral for a provider that is in our network.
What is covered?
Some of the covered services we offer include:
- Alcohol or drug treatments
- Care during a hospital stay
- Community-based behavioral health services
- Crisis Services
- Day treatment at a hospital
- Intensive outpatient program
- Medication assisted treatment
- Outpatient services, such as a medication management, therapy and counseling
- Residential treatment of substance abuse
What is not covered?
Examples of services this plan does not cover are:
- Experimental procedures or non-drug therapies
To learn more about behavioral health services and benefits, see the Member Handbook.
If you are experiencing a behavioral health crisis, please call the Mobile Crisis Response hotline at 1-800-345-9049 (TTY/TDD: 711). This is a 24-hour crisis intervention and stabilization service. During a psychiatric or behavioral health crisis, a qualified mental health professional is dispatched to provide a face-to-face screening.