Medicare Part D Updates
In order to improve our communication to providers regarding regular Medicare Part D changes, the articles and updates on this page address formulary changes, Medicare Part D issues, and other pharmacy related issues such as FDA updates, new therapies, appropriate drug use in the elderly, etc.
Click on one of the topics below to view the latest information.
- 2015 to 2016 Medicare Part D Formulary and Utilization Management Changes - January 2016
- Medicare Part D Formulary Changes – Top 30 Formulary Changes from 2014-2015 - February 2015
- Second Quarter 2014 Medicare Part D Formulary Updates - October 2014
- National Initiative Examines Antipsychotic Drug Use in the Elderly - August 2014
- Medicare Part D Formulary Updates – 1st Quarter 2014 - August 2014
- Pharmacy Update: Acetaminophen (APAP) Overuse - April 2014
Ideas for articles and feedback are welcome. Email us.