Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois (BCBSIL) is proud to offer complimentary educational workshops to our provider community.
BCBSIL is committed to providing personalized one-on-one education to our valued providers. You will experience the maximum result from our training effectiveness which will foster satisfaction with BCBSIL.
In offering a variety of education workshops, providers are allowed to choose based on their own office or individual needs.
For complete course description and to register, please select any of the courses below.
Health care changes can be puzzling. The Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois (BCBSIL) Provider Network Relations team can help you put the pieces together. We are pleased to present complimentary workshops for BCBSIL contracted professional providers.
Each specialized training session will include a discussion about the many new products that BCBSIL is offering.
You’ll also learn more about ACA, ICD-10, government programs, behavioral health, and electronic options such as the Claim Inquiry Resolution Tool and our Electronic Refund Management (eRM) tool.
Workshop Dates and Locations
We hope to see you at one of the workshops listed below. Sessions are offered from 9 a.m. to noon on multiple dates around Illinois.
- May 21 — Springfield, IL at State House Inn
- June 11 — New Lenox, IL at Silver Cross Hospital
- June 24 — Chicago, IL at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- June 25 — Munster, Indiana at Community Hospital
- July 16 — Naperville, IL at Edward Hospital
- July 17 — Evergreen Park, IL at Little Company of Mary Hospital
- July 22 — Arlington Heights, IL at Northwest Community Hospital
- Aug. 5 — Marion, IL at Williamson County Pavilion
- Aug. 6 — O'Fallon, IL at The Regency Conference Center
- Sept. 16 — East Peoria, IL at Par-A-Dice Hotel
Space is limited, so we encourage you to sign up now for your preferred workshop date and time.