Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois (BCBSIL) is proud to offer complimentary educational workshops to our provider community.
BCBSIL is committed to providing personalized one-on-one education to our valued providers. You will experience the maximum result from our training effectiveness which will foster satisfaction with BCBSIL.
In offering a variety of education workshops, providers are allowed to choose based on their own office or individual needs.
For complete course description and to register, please select any of the courses below.
We’re here to focus on you! Attend a complimentary workshop.
Learn what’s new at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois (BCBSIL). Our Provider Network Relations team is offering specialized workshops for independently contracted providers. You’ll learn about products, benefit preauthorization updates and new PPO credentialing guidelines.
In addition, these workshops will give you the opportunity to:
- Meet your assigned Professional Provider Network Consultant (PNC)
- Participate in a question and answer session on topics that are important to you
- Learn about electronic tools available to BCBSIL providers, such as the Electronic Refund Management (eRM) and Claim Inquiry Resolution (CIR)
- View demonstrations from health information technology vendors
Workshop Dates and Locations
We hope to see you at one of the workshops listed below. Sessions are offered from 9 a.m. to noon on multiple dates around Illinois.
- May 18 — Moline, IL at Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center
- May 25 — Lincolnshire, IL at Lincolnshire Marriott Resort
- June 22 — New Lenox, IL at Silver Cross Hospital
- June 23 — Chicago, IL at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- July 13 — Aurora, IL at Rush-Copley Medical Center
- July 14 — Springfield, IL at The State House Inn
- Aug. 10 — Marion, IL at Williamson County Pavilion
- Aug. 11 — O'Fallon, IL at Regency Conference Center
- Sept. 14 — Bloomington, IL at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Bloomington-Airport
- Sept. 28 — Elmhurst, IL at Elmhurst Hospital
Space is limited, so we encourage you to sign up now for your preferred workshop date and time.