Electronic Refund Management (eRM)
The Electronic Refund Management (eRM) tool is designed to help simplify overpayment reconciliation and related processes. Among other features, the eRM tool provides:
- Single sign-on convenience
- Electronic notification of overpayments
- Online Inquiry/Dispute/Appeal functionality
- Option to deduct from future payments
- Pay by check capability
The eRM tool also includes a Claim Inquiry Resolution (CIR) function, which enables you to submit a variety of online requests for reconsideration on finalized claims.
Prior to accessing eRM:
- You must register with with AvailityTM.
- For Availity registration information, visit www.availity.com, or call Availity Client Services at 800-AVAILITY (282-4548).
Once you’re registered…
- Log into Availity and complete the online onboarding form.
- Click on the HCSC Refund Management link under the Claims Management tab.
- If you are unable to access this link, please contact your Primary Access Administrator (PAA). To identify your PAA, click on Who controls my access?
- Contact Availity Client Services at 800-AVAILITY (282-4548) for assistance, or visit Availity for more information.
An eRM tutorial is available to show you how to navigate the features of the eRM tool. Log in at your convenience to complete the tutorial and use it as a reference when needed.
Availity is a trademark of Availity, L.L.C., a seerat company that operates a health information network to provide electronic information exchange services to medical professionals. Availity provides administrative services to BCBSIL. BCBSIL makes no endorsement, representations or warranties regarding any products or services offered b independent third party vendors such as Availity. If you have any questions about the products or services ofered by such vendors, you should contact the vendor(s) directly.