Electronic Refund Management (eRM)
The Electronic Refund Management (eRM) tool is designed to help simplify overpayment reconciliation and related processes. Among other features, the eRM tool provides:
- Single sign-on convenience
- Electronic notification of overpayments
- Online Inquiry/Dispute/Appeal functionality
- Option to deduct from future payments
- Pay by check capability
The eRM tool also includes a Claim Inquiry Resolution (CIR) function, which enables you to submit a variety of online requests for reconsideration on finalized claims.
Prior to accessing eRM:
- For Availity registration information, visit www.availity.com, or call Availity Client Services at (800) AVAILITY (282-4548).
- For RealMed registration information, visit www.realmed.com, or contact the RealMed Customer Service Center at (877) REALMED (732-5633).
Once you’re registered…
Log on to your preferred vendor portal to complete the online onboarding form.
Availity Users –
- Click on the HCSC Refund Management link under the Claims Management tab.
- If you are unable to access this link, please contact your Primary Access Administrator (PAA). To identify your PAA, click on Who controls my access?
- Contact Availity Client Services at (800) AVAILITY (282-4548) for assistance, or visit Availity® for more information.
RealMed Users –
- Click on the HCSC Financial Management link under the Administration tab.
- If you are unable to access this link, consult with your RealMed Customer Account Manager, or contact the RealMed Client Support Center at 877-927-8000.
Availity is a registered trademark of Availity, L.L.C. RealMed is a registered trademark of RealMed Corporation. Availity, L.L.C. and RealMed Corporation are independent contractors and are solely responsible for their products and services.