Claim Research Tool
The Claim Research Tool—CRT—offers enhanced, real-time claim status functionality to help you manage and resolve your BCBSIL claims. To gain access to the CRT, you must be registered with AvailityTM .
You can use the CRT to:
- Search by member ID/group number or claim number
- Check status of multiple claims in one view
- View claims for a particular date or date range
- View claims according to status, such as paid, pended or denied
- View detailed line level information, such as amount paid, ineligible reason code and description for each service line
For additional details, refer to the CRT tip sheet.
Availity is a trademark of Availity, L.L.C., a separate company that operates a health information network to provide electronic information exchange services to medical professionals. Availity provides administrative services to BCBSIL. BCBSIL makes no endorsement, representations or warranties regarding any products or services offered by third party vendors such as Availity. If you have any questions about the products or services offered by such vendors, you should contact the vendor(s) directly.