New Features on Blue Access for EmployersSM Now Available
As of June 25, 2012, you can now take advantage of new Blue Access for Employers (BAE) functionality.
The recent enhancements include the following:
- BAE is now available longer during the week and weekends.
Monday – Friday 6:00 a.m. – 3:00 a.m. (CT)
Saturday 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (CT)
- Form Finder has been updated to display a View All Forms link, which will provide access to view all available forms.
- The ability to personalize the Account Summary section of the BAE Homepage with the account's company logo. Contact your Account Executive for more information.
- Self-billed accounts now have the ability to provide their monthly membership rosters online through BAE instead of email.
- A print option is now available on the Calculation Worksheet screen in Monthly Settlements. A print option is also available for the fee details within the Summary of Charges. (These print options apply to Administrative Services Only (ASO)-billed groups only.)
- Under Billing, the labels 'Current Employee Charges' and 'Total Charges' were changed to 'Current Employee Fees' and 'Total Fees'.
- Large Group accounts that are eligible for Blue Insight Access can now add and manage their users' access to Blue Insight through the Security Manager tool on BAE instead of submitting Blue Insight Authorization paper forms.
If you have any questions, please contact the BAE Internet Help Desk at (888) 706-0583 or your Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois representative.