2013 AHIP Training Program
The courses available for 2013 include:
- Understanding Medicare Basics
- Rules and Regulations
Completion of the AHIP course only fulfills Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois (BCBSIL) Rules and Regulations and Medicare Basics courses and exam requirements.
- Credit for the AHIP courses counts towards other health plans offering Medicare Part D
- Be sure to access AHIP to submit credit to HCSC for this course
- You are allowed three attempts to pass the AHIP exam at 90%. If you fail the AHIP exam 3 times, you will not be allowed to take the HCSC course and exam in its place
- $100 course fee
- Hours (TBD) of continuing education (CE) credits Learn How AHIP files these with the Department of Insurance for you
REMEMBER: After completing the AHIP courses and exams, you still need to complete the BCBSIL Blue MedicareRx course and other requirements. Upon notification of your AHIP completion, we will contact you with instructions on how to access these requirements.