Take Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois with you wherever you go.
- Register or log in to your secure member site – Blue Access for Members℠ – to view coverage details and claims information.
- Sign up for text or email notifications, tips and reminders.
- Shop for health insurance coverage.
- Learn more about health insurance in Health Care 101.
Visit us on the go at bcbsil.com
How do I get to the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois mobile site?
It is easy to experience Blue Access Mobile. Simply go to bcbsil.com from your mobile phone Web browser.
Login to Blue Access for Members
Register or log in to your secure member site – Blue Access for Members℠ – to view coverage details, access identification (ID) cards, check claims status, manage your user profile and view health and wellness information.
Find a doctor, hospital or urgent care facility.
Shop for Insurance
Shop for insurance and get a quote before applying.
Health Care 101
Access Health Care 101 to view general health insurance information and terminology.
Quickly and easily locate in-network doctors and hospitals.
How do I get to the Find Doctors App?
You can access the app by clicking on the above icon.
- Find the nearest in-network doctor, hospital or urgent care facility with the free, GPS-enabled app.
- Search by name, specialty or ZIP code.
- View a map and receive directions.
- Transfer contact information directly to your mobile address book
(Available exclusively on iTunes)
Tot Tracker app
Stay on top of your child's milestones, upcoming vaccinations and growth measurements. The Tot Tracker app tracks children's progress up to three years old.
Tot Tracker includes:
- A diary feature to track sleep, feedings and doctor's appointments
- Tracking tool for completed milestones, with Upcoming Milestones feature
- Recommended vaccinations
- Growth chart and growth tracking tool to log height, weight and head circumference
Use Tot Tracker to take photos, videos and audio clips of your child's most treasured moments and share them with friends and family on Facebook and Twitter.Download the Tot Tracker app from iTunes
Duty Calls App
The Duty Calls app is designed to help dads better support their partner during pregnancy.
Duty Calls is unique as it offers many features to assist expectant fathers, including:
- Countdown Timer to the big day
- Task List pre-populated with activities fathers will likely need to complete before the baby comes
- Development Capture Tool, with the ability to take photos, videos and audio clips during important pregnancy milestones and share them through social network
- Knowledge Library with information on what to do and not to do during pregnancy, and what is happening with your partner and new baby during each week of pregnancy
- Contraction Timer to track your partner's contractions
- Note Pad to jot down important information during doctors' visits
- Binder to organize the gathered information using Duty Calls
- Quick access to your Support Team via phone, email or social media, to keep them up to date with developments during pregnancy
Sign up for a variety of convenient and secure notifications, reminders and tips.
How do I sign up for text messaging?
To use texting features, you must be registered for Blue Access for Members℠ (BAM) and elect to participate through BAM.
- Claims finalization
- Prescription drug reminder
- Sign up for reminders to check your blood sugar, take your medication, or take your multivitamin
- Diabetes diet tips
- Exercise and fitness tips
- Heart-healthy diet and basic care tips
You can also receive coverage information via text such as ID card, copay and deductible information.See full Keyword list
Text ID to BCBSIL (222745) to receive ID card information
Text COPAY to BCBSIL (222745) to receive information on copay
Text DEDUCTIBLE to BCBSIL (222745) to receive information on deductibles
Text COINSURANCE to BCBSIL (222745) to receive information on coinsurance
Text HELP to BCBSIL (222745) to receive information on where to get your questions answered
Text STOP to BCBSIL (222745) to end all text messages
How to opt in to receive text messages
If you are a registered BAM member:
- Log into BAM. Go to the Preferences page and enter your mobile phone number. Opt in by entering your mobile phone number to receive text or email notifications, reminders and tips through your User Profile.
If you are not a registered BAM member:
Go to bcbsil.com and register for BAM.
We want you to have the simplest, easiest mobile experience possible. But we know you might have a few questions. Read on for answers to frequently asked questions and information on security and troubleshooting.