Welcome to our new and returning Blue MedicareRxSM Members!
We appreciate the trust you have placed in us as your Medicare prescription drug plan. You can count on Blue MedicareRx for reliable coverage and helpful, individual service from our product specialists.
If you haven't done so already, take a moment to:
- Check your Blue MedicareRx ID card. Your ID card was attached to your confirmation letter. Review both for the following:
- Personal Information - Ensure the information on the ID card is accurate.
- Review your Evidence of Coverage (EOC). The EOC is an important legal document so be sure to keep it in a safe place. It lists all the details about your Blue MedicareRx plan, including:
- Plan rules
- Phone numbers and resources
- Your Rights and Responsibilities
- Notify your doctor and pharmacist. Show them your ID card so they have the most up-to-date information.
If you have any questions about your plan, contact Customer Service at 1-888-285-2249 (TTY/TDD 711). Hours are 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., local time, seven days a week. From February 15 through October 14 alternate technologies (for example, voicemail) will be used on the weekends and holidays. You may also refer to the Welcome Kit mailed to you after you enrolled. You can also visit us online for all the information and forms you may need as a member of Blue MedicareRx.
Katherine P. Wright
Divisional Vice President, Consumer Markets