You may also have access to the following benefits available through other providers, as listed below.
You can find more information about eligibility and your benefits on Boeing TotalAccess , the Boeing contact center for all your health and Well Being needs. Contact TotalAccess:
- Via phone at 866-473-2016. Enter your BEMSID and password and say, "Health and Insurance," when prompted.
- Online at www.boeing.com/express . Enter your BEMSID and password.
Prescription medications are covered through a prescription program managed by Express Scripts. Contact Express Scripts at 800-841-2797 to learn more or visit their website www.express-scripts.com/boeing .
Value Options coordinates mental health and substance abuse treatment for Boeing members. To find a provider in the Value Options network, contact the Boeing Helpline (Value Options) at 800-892-1411 or visit their website at www.valueoptions.com/boeing .
For many of our Boeing plans, routine vision care services are covered through Vision Services Plan (VSP). Contact VSP at 800-877-7195 to learn more or visit their website at www.vsp.com .
Vision benefits will be provided through VSP for all members except IAM 751 members in the Selections Plus Kansas plans. Vision benefits for IAM 751 members who are in the Selections Plus Kansas plans will continue through Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois.
You can verify your specific vision coverage by calling Boeing Member Services at 888-802-8776 or check your benefit plan summary.
WebMD Health Manager is a physical well being resource site provided by WebMD for Boeing employees and covered spouses and domestic partners enrolled in a Boeing-sponsored medical plan. The site gives you access to reliable tools and information to help you make better decisions about your health and well being.
When you log in, you'll find:
- Health Assessment — Take an online health and lifestyle questionnaire that can help you develop a personal action plan.
- Coaching — Connect with a qualified health expert for one-on-one telephonic coaching.
- My Health Assistant — Access this interactive tool that will help inspire you to make long-term behavior changes leading to a healthier lifestyle.
- Health Topics — Research specific health conditions, such as depression, chronic fatigue and diabetes.
- Health Trackers — Set health goals and chart your health progress.
To access WebMD Health Manager:
When you or a covered family member receives a difficult medical diagnosis, Best Doctors can help you confirm the diagnosis and better understand the treatment options. And it's all done over the phone in the privacy of your home.
Aetna FSAs are available for many of our Boeing members, to learn more about Aetna FSA please visit their website at www.aetnafsa.com .
Please call TotalAccess at 866-473-2016 for your plan specific FSA options.
Boeing offers a service provided by SSDC that is available free of charge to all Boeing retirees, their eligible spouses, and, in the event of death, surviving spouses. SSDC, can help coordinate and manage Medicare benefits:
- When you become Medicare eligible: SSDC can guide you through the process, help you understand your Medicare options, and assist you with enrollment.
- When you need assistance in obtaining Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits: SSDC is a leading provider of Social Security advocacy and can help you identify if you or your dependents are eligible for Social Security disability benefits and, if you are eligible, help you apply for benefits.
- When you are enrolled in Medicare: SSDC can help you with your Medicare claims to be sure they are properly coordinated with your secondary coverage for accurate claim payments.
- For additional information on the services listed above, please contact SSDC at 877-768-3011 ext. 390, Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 8:00 p.m., ET.