Regular exercise is an essential part of healthier living, and in a world where you are constantly on the move, you need solutions to fit into your ever-changing fitness schedule.
Available exclusively to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois (BCBSIL) members and their covered dependents (age 18 and older), the Fitness Program provides:
- Flexible membership, no long-term contract required. Pay a one-time $25 enrollment fee and only $25 per member per month.
- Easy online enrollment; automatic monthly payment withdrawal.
- View your fitness center visits online.
- Unlimited access to a nationwide network of participating fitness centers and select YMCA locations.
To register, search for a location or learn more about the Fitness program:
- Log in to your Blue Access for MembersSM account and click the My Health tab and then the Fitness Program link
- Call 888-762-BLUE (2583) toll-free, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 9 p.m., in any U.S. time zone.
The Fitness Program is a discount program available to BCBSIL members. This program is not covered under the member’s health insurance benefit plan. Please refer to your benefit booklet or call the customer service number on the back of your ID card for specific benefit information under your health plan. Use of the Fitness Program does not affect your premium, nor do costs of Fitness Program services or products count toward your calendar year or lifetime maximums and/or plan deductibles. Members are responsible for all fees, dues, taxes and other charges related to the Fitness Program. Refer to the program terms and conditions for further details.
BCBSIL does not guarantee or make any claims or recommendations regarding the services or products offered under the Fitness Program. You may want to consult with your physician prior to use of these services and products. BCBSIL reserves the right to discontinue or change this discount program at any time without notice.
Healthways, Inc. is an independent contractor which administers the Prime Network of fitness centers. The Prime Network is made up of independently-owned and managed fitness centers.